Having an effective corporate anti-virus mechanism in place is, nowadays, an obvious neccessity. Telefonix Voice & Data can manage all your antivirus policies anmd software for you, ensuring that you do not have to worry about keeping your networks secure and protected. For smaller companies we use a version 6 antivirus package, which stops viruses, spyware, spam, and other email, file and web threats before they reach your business. It's smarter because it detects threats faster and constantly updates your protection without slowing PC performance. And it's simpler because we install and maintain the corporate package for you so that you and your users have zero administration.
Managing the anti Virus requirements of an enterprise size organisation is somewhat different because of the larger variety of web users that will exist on the network. With Telefonix Voice & Data's enterprise experience your business will be in safe hands as you can see from what our enterprise package covers.
Whether your business has 1 employee or 10,000, Telefonix Voice & Data can help you manage today's challenges and plan for the future with fully integrated end-to-end IT and network infrastructure support.
Call us on 01252 333888 for industry leading solutions, services, and supply to UK business, including managed help desks, hardware maintenance, security, data back-up and managed services. Our comprehensive converged portfolio of offerings includes consultancy, unified communications, and managed ICT services.
- Fast Scanning: the software detects and removes the latest threats
- Block Inappropriate Websites: Gain extra protection from web threats
- Global Neighborhood Watch: Automatically identifies new threats
- USB Device Threat Prevention: Prevents viruses on USB devices from infecting users' computers.
- On-access file scanning
- Inbound and outbound firewall protection
- Spyware protection
- Daily definition updates
- Rootkit detection
- Site Advisor - displays safety ratings based on tests for evidence of spam, malware and phishing