Setting up your own data centre or computer room is an expensive proposition in terms of money, time and deployment of human resources. Apart from the high capital costs, there are the high day-to-day management costs. Routinely adding new services or upgrading to the latest technology is also not feasible. In this scenario, it makes sense to outsource this service to a co-location, carrier-neutral data centre management team such as Telefonix Voice & Data.
We'll manage the rental of specific space to house your servers. Your company's equipment is physically secured inside a lockable wire cage or a cabinet, which offers you the flexibility to upscale or even downscale your technology and requirements as your business grows or slows down, without having to make repeated capital investments. When you enter into agreement with us, you pay a much lower annual fee and are assured of a high level of services without the bother.
Co-location through Telefonix Voice & Data gives you increased connectivity and greater redundancy without the prohibitive cost. We will assure you of excess capacity so that your high-speed lines don't slow down even during peak load time. Your business critical applications will always be up and accessible. This is because we support multiple ISPs whose fibre optic lines terminate at our data centre. We also support VSAT, wireless or terrestrial. Furthermore, because we are a carrier-neutral data centre supporting multiple ISPs, you get to choose your own carrier or you can utilise the Telefonix network. We also provide seamless transfer, if needed, to alternate carriers. This carrier-neutral approach also implies vendor competition which means that you get competitive pricing and services.
With an outsourced data centre like ours, you avoid problems of deploying human resources and can expect the highest levels of dedicated service. We deploy qualified technical personnel with certifications like MCSE who monitor your networks and server 24/7 and prevent an impending problem from blowing up into a crippling crisis. The strict SLA ensures that you get a guaranteed level of services - better than what you would have in-house. You get the advantage of our years of experience in managing data centres and qualified technical personnel working to keep your business critical systems functioning smoothly around the clock. You also get a 24x7 contact in case of any trouble.
- Converged specialism covering both voice and computer data
- Cost savings in the range of 20%-70%
- Better utilisation of space you are using in-house for your data storage
- Freedom to focus on your core competencies and not worry about your IT infrastructure
- Use of precision-controlled, air-conditioned environment
- 24x7 power back up systems for all your equipment - no downtime or disruption because of power failure
- State-of-the-art dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression - no critical losses due to fire
- High-level onsite security through surveillance cameras and bio-metrics systems to disallow unauthorised entry
- Addition of new systems when required and phasing out older systems as they become outdated, at nominal costs
- Personal contact with Telefonix Voice & Data at IT Director level