IP Office Select includes all the features of Server Edition plus enterprise-grade functionality. It is targeted at large mid-market customers (1000-2500 users) with more sophisticated communication requirements. Avaya Select Edition combines enterprise-class scalability, resiliency and security, as well as the simplicity, flexibility and value of the IP Office Platform.
|R9.0/R9.1 Server Edition||R9.1 Select|
|Users on a single server||1500||2500|
|Solution VM ports||150||500|
|Paging group size||128||256|
*Dell R620 should be used for ALL new solution configurations
- Up to 2,500 users at a single site or across 150 locations
- 250 Voicemail ports (500 with dual VM Pro
- LDAP/ACTIVE Directory user synchronisation
- High availability when reployed on VMWare Licensing
- IP Office Select is a mode that is configured in the core IP Office and validated by licensing.
- All systems/nodes within the deployment must be the same, either all IP Office Select or all Server Edition.
- IP Office Select licences will only be supported via PLDS. ADI cannot be used for Select.
- For customers wanting to upgrade to Select, existing Server Edition licences need to be migrated by purchasing a new set of Select licences.