IP Office Contact Centre
IP Office Contact Centre
Avaya IP Office Contact centre provides midsize businesses with Avaya's expertise in customer experience management in a solution that is flexible, easy to use, maintain and administer. A contact centre offers valuable benefits to any size company by making it easier for customers to access information and resources. Customers want a low-effort, effective service experience through any channel they wish to use: An Avaya survey demonstrated that more than 80 percent of people are likely to continue doing business with a company that provides a good experience, but 66 percent of consumers are likely to stop spending money with a company as a result of a bad one.
For midmarket companies, however, smaller budgets and limited IT resources have challenged their ability to find true, multichannel contact centre solutions that fit their needs for affordability and low-risk integration, as well as ease of deployment and management. Avaya IP Office Contact centre blends the expertise gained through 50,000 contact centre deployments covering more than six million agents with the company's growing command of the midmarket. With Avaya IP Office Contact centre, midsize companies can now simply and effectively manage inbound and outbound multichannel customer interactions. Designed to work as an integral part of Avaya IP Office 9.0 platform that offers rich unified communications and video collaboration
IPOCC 9.1.6, released in 2016, features:
- Modern and refreshed UI - new multi- channel thin client on multiple browsers on Windows and Mac, Chrome App for Chrome devices
- Additional language support for EU French, Latin Spanish, German and Italian. (Windows thick client only).
- WebRTC support
- SalesForce (SFDC) and SAP CRM connectors
- Webchat functionality from a web page.
- Modern wallboard that displays IP Office Contact Center statistics
- Web-based admin portal to perform initial configuration, upload certificates, collect logs, and download email archives
- Synchronization of data between IP Office and IPOCC
- Avaya IP Office Contact centre extends Avaya innovation in customer experience management to midsize businesses with the simplicity and value they require
- Supporting 5 - 100 contact centre agents, IP Office Contact centre enables blended multichannel capabilities that improve customer experiences and agent efficiency
- Built on the proven Avaya IP Office software platform as part of a comprehensive solution from a single source
- Support for multichannel inbound and outbound contacts (voice, email, chat)
- A superior agent interface to rapidly access to customer information
- Call recording for every agent and flexible reporting
- Flexible deployment options - a dedicated server or in a virtualized environment
- Highly competitive pricing suited for midsize businesses
- Deployment in hours, with fewer steps than competitive solutions
- Easy set-up, maintenance, and management
- IP Office Software Support