Rostrum IP Office Dialer
Rostrum IP Office Dialer
IP Office Outbound Dialer
- The Rostrum dialer is a full IP Office outbound dialer, incorporating a predictive dialer, progressive dialer, and preview dialer rolled into one, for flexibility and productivity.
- The Rostrum dialer uses advanced dialling algorithms in association with real-time information about your call centre to optimise outbound activity.
- The Rostrum dialer uses integral scripting to ensure that when you make contact you arm your team with the right information, follow process and say the right thing at the right time.
- The Rostrum dialer blends telephone, text message (SMS) and email contact.
- The Rostrum dialer incorporates sophisticated campaign management, management information and agent analytics tools ensure optimal performance with a personal touch.
- The Rostrum dialer meets Ofcom, Direct Marketing Association (DMA) and Information Commissioner guidance as well as EU directives on nuisance calls and distance selling .
The Rostrum dialer isn't just about phone calls; it also has the ability to blend automated SMS text messages and email contact with your predictive dialler telephone campaigns creating multimedia interactivity with your IP Office system.
- SMS text message and email blending is deployed as an integral component of your campaign workflow driven by call or business outcomes
- Designed to support flexible workflows, SMS and email can be sent at the beginning of your contact campaign, as a step in a sequence of contacts or at the end of the workflow.
- Capture the moment - you can even send an SMS during a telephone conversation with the customer to help you to close the loop
IP Office Inbound Contact
The Rostrum Inbound Dialer (Rostrum CallDirector ACD) is a multimedia Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) application for IP Office. It provides platform independent call queuing, routing and reporting functionality for telephone calls, fax, email and web contact.
- An Intelligent call queuing capability that utilises business information to deliver personalised call treatment and to support effective routing decisions.
- A powerful business rules and skills-based call routing engine that ensures contacts are delivered to the most appropriate resource.
- Comprehensive real-time and historical management and reporting tools that make performance and results visible across the enterprise.
'Call me' buttons and 'Contact me' forms are a common feature of many web sites. But too often requests for contact fail because web contact is not embedded in professional call handling processes. Rostrum's web call back function integrates the 'call me' button request on your web site with robust contact management, contact routing and reporting mechanisms. Rostrum includes comprehensive, flexible redial strategies to support you in keeping your promises to contact.