Telefonix Voice & Data offers email security services management service. Since the services are external, you will not need to purchase expensive servers or spend time installing software. Everything is done for you by Telefonix Voice & Data. Using a hosted solution ensure that potentially dangerous virus and spam mails and websites are routed to external servers for quarantine, and thus never enter your system.
SME Antispam Provision
For smaller companies we use a version 6 antivirus package, which stops viruses, spyware, spam, and other email, file and web threats before they reach your business. It's smarter because it detects threats faster and constantly updates your protection without slowing PC performance. And it's simpler because we install and maintain the corporate package for you so that you and your users have zero administration.
- Total email security: we protect both inbound and outbound email traffic
- Resource saving: No investment for installation or maintenance of hardware and software is required, including the updating of spam and virus software
- Less bandwidth: We remove spam and viruses, so only wanted emails are sent to your internal mail server.
- Additional backup: If we cannot contact your mail server, you are immediately notified and all emails are queued on our servers to up to 7 days
- Additional network protection: Protect your own servers against internet spammers by setting them to only recognise our MX record
- Guarantee: our Service Level Agreement (SLA) ensures a high level of service is always provided, in terms of both support and functionality.
- The solution is certified "Checkmark Premium" from independent testers at West Coast Labs.
Our SME antispam services are delivered as a subscription service. Because it is hardware free for the end-user, the costs of the service are reduced and charged as a simple monthly fee and the cost of protecting your network becomes more transparent and easier to budget for.
Antispam filtering can also be managed through hardware solutions based at your premises. For example, The Sonicwall "Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite" includes the gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware and intrusion prevention service to deliver intelligent, real-time network security protection against the latest blended threats, including viruses, spyware, worms, trojans, software vulnerabilities and other malicious code. A hardware solution might be more appropriate for your office - contact our technical consultants at Telefonix Voice & Data for a free no-obligation consult regarding the most appropriate service for your company.
Whether your business has 1 employee or 10,000, Telefonix Voice & Data can help you manage today's challenges and plan for the future with fully integrated end-to-end IT and network infrastructure support. Call us on 01252 333888 for industry leading solutions, services, and supply to UK business, including managed help desks, hardware maintenance, security, data back-up and managed services. Our comprehensive converged portfolio of offerings includes consultancy, unified communications, and managed ICT services.