Disaster Recovery (DR) covers a multitude of instances, from physical disaster recovery (an office fire destroys your office and IT equipment) to weather-related disasters (severe weather makes it impossible for your staff to reach the office for a week - ie the severe snowstorms in 2009). Telefonix Voice & Data offers a range of disaster recovery applications to enable you to ensure that your business can keep going, regardless of the situation it finds itself in.
Disaster Recovery - Data
For data DR, Telefonix Voice & Data can manage the advanced DR application suites which mirror all your software and data onto a virtual server, so that should the worst happen (ie the server breaks down or is physically destroyed), this virtual server can then be loaded and your company can be back in action within 30 minutes, with no data loss at all. This DR application works best for the amount of data that a sub 30 employee company sends: contact us for bespoke packages for larger organisations.
- Very fast recovery: your critical systems back in only 30 minutes
- Very simple to set-up: it only takes about 20 minutes for Telefonix Voice & Data to install the appliance on your network
- No management required: no ongoing support required from your staff or any need for changes to how they run your systems
- Virtualisation technology: the use of virtualisation technology means no expensive hardware or maintenance costs
- Simple, predictable low monthly costs: based on required rescue platform capacity and data, not on unused hardware or software
- Verified service: every daily server back-up is tested so you know it will work
- Minimised bandwidth: the intelligent appliance only sends server changes
- Local file backup: we keep old copies of snapshots on the appliance, which provides a local historical file backup
- Confident DR: because each snapshot is tested, you can at last be confident you have a backup that will work when you need it
Disaster Recovery - Voice
For voice, we have a variety of solutions that we recommend. If you have purchased one of our telephone systems, we can build in 100% redundancy at your request by mirroring the main PBX with a backup version (which can be located remotely if neccessary) or alternatively, the option also exists to reserve the use of a backup mobile PBX system which will only kick into action as the situation warrants: contact us directly on 01252 333888 for further details.