ISDN30 is a type of Integrated Service Digital Network system that is used for the transmission of voice and data over physical phone wires. Whilst it is technically on its way out, ISDN30 is nevertheless still one of the most economical and efficient communication systems, and commonly used in medium as well as large businesses. Telefonix Voice & Data includes a free internal ISDN card inside phone system bundles.
ISDN 30 gives you many benefits as your business connectivity option. You can subscribe for more additional services as per your requirement. These additional services may include Call Diversion, Diverse Routing, Calling Line Identification (CLI) and Prompt Care maintenance.
- Digital Lines: suitable for high-speed data transfer & voice transmission
- Digital Path: allows voice, data and text transmission
- Calling Line Identification: identifies the lines before answering
- Digital Private Network Signaling System Interworking (DPNSS): allows users to interconnect with private networks
- Direct Dialing in (DDI): economical and direct phone accessibility
- Network Provided Diversion: allows you to transfer calls automatically to any alternative point
- Channels: eight 64kbps channels which can be increased further