Small Business Voicemail Pro
Avaya Voicemail Pro
VoiceMail Pro is Avaya IP Office's business voicemail package. Voicemail Pro can handle up to 40 simultaneous calls depending on license and system settings. Each user has the option of turning their voicemail on or off. When on, the system automatically answers their telephone when they are not available to take a call, plays a personal greeting, and records a message. When a message has been left, the user will see a message-waiting lamp lit on their telephone and can press a retrieval button to collect their messages. VoiceMail Pro can also ring the user to deliver any new messages. Voicemail messages are time and date stamped and the caller's number recorded. VoiceMail Pro can be configured to delete read messages automatically, unless the user chooses to save the message permanently.
Voicemails can be collected remotely by dialing into the VoiceMail Pro server. If the number the user is dialing from is recognized (home number or mobile/cell phone for example), the user will listen to their voicemail straight away. If the source number is not recognized, the user will be prompted for a mailbox number and a PIN code for that mailbox, before they can listen to their voicemail. Users have the ability to set and change their own PIN codes. When a voicemail needs to be forwarded to other users, VoiceMail Pro provides many options:
- Voicemails can be forwarded to another mailbox, or group of mailboxes
- Recipients can add their comments to the voicemail before forwarding to another mailbox or mailboxes.
- Voicemails can be forwarded as email WAV attachments.
- Personal voice mailbox for users and hunt groups.
- Personal Numbering (follow me).
- Extended personal greetings
- Enables mobile messaging integration (e.g., Blackberry) when used with Exchange server integration.
- Forwarding of voicemail messages to email systems via SMTP.
- VoiceMail Pro client, a graphical user interface for programming and configuring applications both locally and remotely.
- Sophisticated queue announcement facilities.
- Broadcast group messages.
- Automatic and on demand call recording.
- Tampering Detection / Verified Call Recording
- Text-to-Speech facilities to allow emails to be read out over the telephone and/or for database information to be read to a caller in 14 languages.
- Speaking clock.
- Networked Messaging with other Avaya voicemail systems.
- Capacity of up to 40 ports for a single-site system.
- Voicemail channels between VoiceMail Pro and the IP Office can be reserved for business critical functions or left unreserved for any function.