Business Fibre Broadband is revolutionising broadband speed and efficiency across the UK, opening up cloud computing and high quality VoIP opportunities for every business.
Fibre optic cables run directly between a (BT) exchange and street cabinets that contain Broadband equipment. Using Fibre To The Cabinet (FTTC) allows much faster broadband speeds than the copper wire previously used, as it connects to Fibre Broadband using the existing copper network. Available to both home and business users and comes with service speeds, ranging from 36Mbps to 78Mbps, dependent on your distance from the cabinet. It is now one of the most preferred connectivity options for businesses supporting critical cloud applications, telephony, collaboration tools, and IT networks.
- High speed access - download speeds up to 78Mbps and quicker back-up.
- Quick to provision
- Uncapped usage - no caps on the amount of data used (subject to fair usage policy)
- Static IP included
- Additional bandwidth will improve the performance of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) making uploading and downloading of files, multimedia and conferencing facilities easier, as well as streaming services.
- Connectivity will be equipped for exponential growth in high definition video and streaming.
- Lower call costs by taking advantage of VoIP delivered over Fibre
However to assess the precise benefits of FTTC for your business you will need a professional engineer to visit your site and identify what you need.
Why not talk to Telefonix Voice & Data to find out how to get the best from fibre broadband for business and arrange a site visit?