Our managed services are all encompassing, covering everything that your business could require from an operational and strategic point of view, it is a partnership.
Our range of services has been specifically designed to match the needs of businesses of all sizes, serving as a practical, pragmatic alternative to an internal IT resource management system.
The partnerships we offer are flexible, fixed term, or fixed cost. This allows our clients to select only those elements that are appropriate to their needs.
Available whenever our clients require, we offer a high level of support across a range of disciplines, from general training to helpdesk queries and much more. We will take full responsibility for the management of your IT infrastructure, whether you choose to host it within your company or in our datacentre.
A managed service is all about ownership and a transparent understanding of who is responsible for each part of the overall solution. A full managed IT outsource service lets us assume responsibility for managing all third-party applications and service providers under the terms of existing support arrangements, with Telefonix serving as the single point of contact.
The solution incorporates all the services you would expect and perhaps a few that you wouldn’t.
As standard the solution provides the following:
There are numerous optional extras that can be added to your contract which includes but are not limited to:
- Professional designed robust network infrastructure – including a detailed audit of your existing IT infrastructure
- Network administration and management – includes set up, modification and management of user accounts, distribution lists, network printers etc.
- Unlimited user helpdesk support
- Remote and onsite support when required
- Statistical reporting – quarterly call statistics to track issues, frequency and responses
- Server software support
- Desktop software support
- Server and desktop hardware support
- Out of hours service and installation
- Comprehensive network administration and management
- Disaster recovery
- IT training
- IT consultancy
- IT project management
- Third-party supplier management
- Asset and licence management
- 24 hour remote monitoring