Outbound diallers increase the productivity of people who make outbound telephone calls to consumers, ensuring they don't waste time calls that are not answered.
Adaptive Predictive Dialler controls dedicated extensions on your telephone system and uses them to make several calls at once, and transfers the call to your contact agent only when a call is answered. This means that users talk to more people per hour.
The Adaptive Campaign Editor makes it simple to import call lists and set call outcomes. You can also assign screen-pops to activate with each new call for the agent.
There are three modes:
- predictive dialling - makes multiple calls per user based on a prediction of when the next user will become free and when the next call is likely to be answered.
- overdialling - waits for users to be free before it makes calls for them, which guarantees a user is available to take a call.
- progressive dialling works by using the user’s handset to dial with the user in attendance.
Key characteristics of Rostrvm OutBound:
- Supports a range of dialling modes – predictive, progress & preview -for flexibility and productivity.
- Integrates multimedia contact in your workflow
- Uses advanced dialling algorithms in association with real-time information about your call centre to optimise outbound activity.
- Sophisticated campaign management tools ensure optimal performance whilst retaining the personal touch.
- Integrates with a range of desktop applications, including scripting from rostrvm CallGuide, to support the call process.
- Designed to meet Ofcom requirements, EU directives on distance selling and Information Commissioner’s Office guidelines on best practice.
Rostrvm OutBound isn’t just about telephone calls; it lets you blend SMS (text message) & email contact with your OutBound dialling campaigns.