Our SIP trunks provide a far more flexible and cost effective solution than the features of ISDN, providing you the ability to add/remove/change business phone lines, reroute calls etc. within minutes.
SIP call quality is at least comparable to ISDN and provides cost savings through greater efficiency – it is cheaper than ISDN in the long run.
ISDN to SIP adoption is one of the easiest technical migrations and definitely worth any limited inconvenience.
A proven technology that is trusted by thousands of companies across the UK. Your comms provider may have a vested interest in keeping your business phone lines on your existing ISDN technology that is costing you more than it should.
Next generation technology SIP trunks are fast becoming the ISDN replacement solution of choice, as it can bring many benefits to your business, including:
- Improved service features for greater efficiency gains
- Increased flexibility to meet the changing needs of your workforce
- Improved scalability to help drive business growth
- Enhanced quality of service for customers
- Improved resilience with built-in disaster recovery provisions
- Reduced cost with significant savings to be made on call costs and line rental
- Increased visibility of performance metrics to improve productivity and overall business performance.
A major factor is that businesses are demanding more flexibility from their telephony system. With SIP trunking you can:
- Move offices and keep the same geographic number with no call forwarding costs.
- Maintain better business continuity. Re-route calls to alternative destinations quickly and easily in times of disruption.
- Reduce call costs. IP connectivity costs less than ISDN and offers free internal calls with no call forwarding costs.
- Rationalise ISDN lines and reduce the number of PBXs – PBXs can even be hosted in the cloud.
- Utilise a phone service that can cope with any emergency and offer 100% uptime.
- Use a single connection for high quality voice and data services.
The message is clear; the more flexible SIP trunk is fast consigning ISDN to its ultimate demise in the business telephony market. Isn't it time you converted your ISDN to SIP?