Telefonix Cloud Telephony Solution
Cloud Telephony provides companies with the benefits of a sophisticated business fixed and mobile phone systems without the cost of on-premise equipment or set up, allowing employees to maximise their productivity and manage calls easily and effectively.
Cloud Telephony (or hosted) Solutions gives companies all the features of a sophisticated phone system without the necessity to purchase on-premise equipment. Telefonix provides a complete communications service for business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from your IT team. For administrators, you can quickly configure the system according to your organisation's changing requirements, while your employees can manage calls easily and effectively. With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service, and a jargon free approach to telephony and communications, Telefonix cloud telephony is suitable for any sized business looking to improve their productivity and image.
- Setup and hardware do not need to incur any expense, and the monthly cost starts from £12.50 per month. Free calls and various tariff options available.
- Telefonix cloud includes shared free calls across all users per account Cloud: 2000 mins to UK 01, 02, 03 Geo numbers + 2000 mins to UK Mobiles /user/month.
- Cloud includes free IP desk handsets & remote installation (on-site also available), when you take our assured VoIP-Guaranteed broadband.
- Assured Broadband includes free Install + free Managed Cisco Router on 3yr term. Telefonix cloud provides a broad range of call handling features that are accessed via the web. The dashboard gives you convenient access to information such as your call history, voicemail and recorded calls.
- Personalised settings are quick and easy to set, ensuring your calls are handled effectively.
- Record inbound or outbound calls for compliance, customer service or audit purposes. This optional feature allows secure online access to file storage and retrieval of call details. You can set Telefonix cloud to record some calls, all calls or record calls on demand.
To recap, with Telefonix Cloud Telephony you can:
- Connect branch offices together, calls are free between locations and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
- Organisations that prefer outsourcing and Opex - hosted on your behalf, there are no expensive maintenance or running costs and you pay for what you use on a simple per-user basis.
- Organisations who need a business continuity solution - in the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
- Improving customer contact - put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices, and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
- Training and monitoring - Telefonix Cloud Telephony provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of the mouse.