Telefonix Voice & Data prides itself on supplying the right professional technology network infrastructure solutions for small businesses to large enterprises, working closely with you to ensure there is no disruption to day-to-day activities.
We can provide a one-stop integrated solution for your business, including structured cabling, unified communications, network design and network security, with services ranging from consultancy, network auditing, specification and implementation, through to network support and maintenance. We will use the most appropriate servers, workstations, managed email solutions and anti-virus software, together with first class support and maintenance, so you can rely on a one-stop business partner and we will know your business needs across the board.
Whether or not you are happy with your current ICT provider, and whether you have a full or partial agreement with them, it is always good to get a second opinion. Unlike some competitors, Telefonix Voice & Data can provide you with a true and accurate report of your current provision with a free health check for your entire network infrastructure.
We have Microsoft Partner status so our Microsoft Certified engineers can provide the highest level of support and installation for all systems, including legacy Windows and Office, and whether you have one employee or several thousand.
- Converged voice and data solutions
- Remote office solutions
- Wide range of security appliances: Cisco, Netgear and Microsoft Network & network user security audit
- Full consultancy, design and installation services to ensure your business is KPMG compliant
- All your multimedia and data on a single, secure, scalable network
- Fully integrated IP based video conferencing solutions for your corporate networking infrastructure
- Comprehensive portfolio of offerings including consultancy, unified communications and managed services
- Managed help desks, hardware maintenance, staging and configuration, application delivery, high availability data/data back-up and managed print services
To get your free health check or for more information on how we can help you manage today's challenges and plan for the future with fully integrated end-to-end IT and network infrastructure support, talk to one of our experts today.