Avaya IP Office Server Edition
Richer team and customer engagement for midsize businesses; seamless growth and simplified administration
IP Office Server Edition sets the standard for midsize business communications. Server Edition allows your teams to more effectively engage with each other and your customers. Deliver a wealth of sophisticated collaboration capabilities for your mobile, remote and office workers. Easily and economically scale to 2,000 users across 32 locations as your business inevitably grows. Manage and administer your IP Office with the speed and ease offered by a simplified web-based interface and centralised administration and licensing.
For midsize organizations that put a premium on the benefits rich and meaningful engagement can bring to their enterprise, IP Office Server Edition is the answer.
- System admin made simple – The simplified administration of Server Edition sets it apart.
- Rely on Server Edition – Midsize businesses demand solid reliability; IP Office Server Edition delivers.
- All your calls, any device – You’ll never miss an office call, no matter where you are. Calls ring simultaneously on your Apple iPhone or Android device, via cellular, WiFi, or 3G/4G networks.
- Remote but never far away – Enable remote and home workers to engage with colleagues at the same level as your office workers.
- More meaningful meetings – Built-in “meet-me” audio conferencing, which lets users host their own password protected conference calls.
- A new level of customer service – Large enterprises have been using industry-leading Avaya contact centre innovations for years. Now midsize businesses can, too – with the simplicity of deployment and user experience your business demands.
- Cost effective growth – Whether you’re adding new users, an entirely new location, new applications, or increasing capacity, IP Office Server Edition makes it easy, and cost effective.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – The costs for day-to-day administration for multi-site deployments can quickly add up. The centralised admin and licensing in IP Office Server Edition makes moves, adds, and changes quick, easy and cost-effective.
- Non-stop Collaboration – The built-in failover and resiliency of IP Office Server Edition for both real-time calls and voice messaging helps ensure your business never misses a beat.
- Up to date as standard – Your Server edition with be provided with the latest most secure Avaya IP Office R10 operating system.
- Digital connectivity ready – Require digital phone line connectivity? Invest in a cost effective Avaya digital station for quick and easy expansion.