Get business grade router and firewall protection with Vigor Routers
The Vigor Routers 2830 and 2860 / are among the most versatile business routers, with the ability to configure multiple WAN connections for simultaneous or redundant use - it has all the options you need. Content filtering comes as an added extra.
If your business has expanding network requirements, this is ideal insurance against anything the future can throw at you.
Your business will have the best flagship router and firewall protection with the Vigor Router 2830 and 2860 Series.
Vigor Router 2830 features:
- VLAN tagging
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Secondary WAN interface can be connected to other modems
- Flexible VLAN system
- Firewall protects against attacks including DoS (Denial of Service), IP based attacks and access by unauthorised remote systems.
- Allows selective direction firewall rules of LAN to WAN, WAN to LAN or LAN to VPN.
- Firewall and web restrictions can be set up per user, per / and create combinations of users, rules and restrictions with the object-based firewall allowing more flexibility than ever.
- Four Gigabit LAN ports isolated from each, keeping their local traffic completely separate. Vigor 2830 includes tagged VLANs (802.1q) whereby data is marked with a VLAN identifier.
- The VLANs can each be tied into each of the different IP subnets that the router may also be operating, to provide even more isolation. On the Wireless-equipped models (Vigor2830n / 2830Vn) each of the wireless SSIDs can also be grouped within one of the VLANs.
Vigor Router 2860 features:
The Vigor2860 is the flagship ADSL router/firewall range, winner of the PC Pro wireless router award three years in a row.
- Primary ADSL (WAN) interface, the Vigor 2860 features two other WAN connections. WAN2 is Ethernet (Gigabit) and WAN3 is a USB port for connection of a 3G/4G USB modem. The multiple WAN interfaces can be used either for WAN-Backup or load balancing.
- WAN-Backup provides contingency (redundancy) in case of your primary ADSL line or ISP suffering temporary outage). Internet Traffic will be temporarily routed via the secondary Internet access.
- If you don't have ADSL, the Ethernet WAN port can instead be used as your primary/only Internet connection (using NAT) so the same router can be used for either ADSL or Ethernet Internet connections.
- Ideal for businesses with ADSL now that might want to upgrade to FTTC.
- VLAN tagging
- Gigabit Ethernet built-in WiFi
- Truly comprehensive DSL connectivity and security
- Compatible with all ADSL variants (including ADSL2+ and Annex M), VDSL and VDSL2.
- Can be used for cable modem, leased line and EFM applications using its Gigabit Ethernet WAN port.
- Speeds up to 80Mb/s (depending on line quality and length).
- Web filtering – can set restrictions on website access, block certain types of downloads, block IM/P2P applications and other harmful content. Can apply restrictions per user, per PC or across all of them.
- DrayTek’s GlobalView service can block whole categories of websites (e.g. gambling, adult) with annual subscription.
- Certified by the WiFi alliance for compliance and compatibility
- Hardware co-processor for WiFi which can provide an increase of up to 40Mb/s for WiFi connections from previous models.
- Total wireless bandwidth of up to 300 Mb/s using new methods (packet aggregation, channel bonding)
- 11n wireless LAN specification provides greater coverage and resilience to interference compared to previous wireless standards thanks to the MIMO tech.