We recommend the XTM 5 Series appliances, with the XTM 525 being more appropriate for larger organisations. We work with WatchGuard to provide the best firebox security on the market and the most robust security all year round.
It’s vital you keep your enterprise secure, but we understand that it’s important to do it on your terms. You need to be in control. Secure networking is part of managing the integrity of your business, and this has to stay consistent across remote working scenarios and Wi Fi access with multiple logins and multiple devices.
There shouldn’t be any limitations when protecting your network security. You can put a powerful security solution at the edge of your network, growing over time by adding exactly the security functions you need, from basic next generation IT security capabilities to total protection when you need it.
Small businesses and remote locations have long been thought of as 'soft targets' for attackers. WatchGuard Firebox T30 and T50 tabletop appliances bring enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style.
However you choose to deploy, when you work with us, you get true line-speed security inspection on all traffic and multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput. This provides serious cyber security that doesn't slow you down.
No matter how you architect your security system, we let you visualize and isolate any threat, anywhere, from one intuitive console. WatchGuard Wi-Fi Access Points create a secure, scalable, and easy-to-manage cloud-ready Wi-Fi solution. When managed by the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud, these access points deliver fast, reliable wireless access while providing our customers with industry-leading wireless security, guest engagement, and analytic tools.
WatchGuard XTM 5 Series
- Combine firewall/VPN with powerful security services and a suite of flexible management tools.
- Strong security in middle of Watchguard XTM family of unified threat management solutions
- up to 3.5 Gbps firewall throughput
- 7 Ethernet interfaces - 6 GigE and 1 FE - supports high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections
- IT administrators can manage security from a centralised console - with a scriptable CLI, web UI and real-time monitoring and rich reporting - at no extra cost
Overall, the 5 series is fast, effective and affordable, and easily scales to accommodate growth.
WatchGuard M400/500 Firebox
M400 and M500 are specifically engineered for mid-sized and distributed enterprises that are struggling to effectively and affordably secure networks in the face of rapid growth in WiFi and bandwidth rates, encrypted traffic, video use, and connection speeds.
With an operating system built on the latest generation of processors from Intel, the M400 and M500 have all the power they need to run their security scanning engines in parallel, without causing a bottleneck in performance. This ensures network pros never have to compromise network security for performance.
The WatchGuard M500 firewall from WatchGuard has been engineered to fill the needs of mid-sized or distributed that need to satisfy growing demand for bandwidth whilst still maintaining a handle on costs.
The M500 ensures that your services are available and delivered at optimal performance to your local and remote users with these key features:
- 8Gbps firewall throughput
- 5.3Gbps VPN speeds
- 1.7 Gbps UTM throughput i.e. when all Security Modules are switched on – this is where the real peace of mind is delivered
- High port density with Gigabit Ethernet LAN availability and Fibre or copper SFP Gigabit WAN connectivity
Security Modules can be applied to your M400 appliance on a need basis. With growing risks to data, reputation and intellectual property the need has never been greater. You can secure your organisation further with:
- APT Blocker
- Application Control
- Intrusion Prevention Services
- Gateway AntiVirus
- Reputation Enabled Defence
- Data Loss Prevention