At Telefonix Voice & Data, Watchguard firewalls are our cyber security choice for medium sized businesses and above.
For this bracket of business, we would recommend the Watchguard XTM 5 Series appliances, with the Watchguard XTM 525 being more appropriate for larger organisations.
It’s vital you keep your enterprise secure, but we understand that it’s important to do it on your terms. You need to be in control. But this shouldn't mean there are limitations. You can put a powerful WatchGuard security solution at the edge of your network, growing over time by adding exactly the security functions you need, from basic next generation IT security capabilities to total protection when you need it.
However you choose to deploy, when you work with us, you get true line-speed security inspection on all traffic and multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput. This provides serious cyber security that doesn't slow you down.
No matter how you architect your security system, we let you visualize and isolate any threat, anywhere, from one intuitive console, with WatchGuard's award-winning Dimension visibility tool coming as standard on every WatchGuard appliance.
WatchGuard XTM 5 Series
- The Watchguard XTM 5 Series appliances combine firewall/VPN with powerful security services and a suite of flexible management tools.
- Strong security in middle of Watchguard XTM family of unified threat management solutions
- up to 3.5 Gbps firewall throughput
- 7 Ethernet interfaces - 6 GigE and 1 FE - supports high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections
- IT administrators can manage security from a centralised console - with a scriptable CLI, web UI and real-time monitoring and rich reporting - at no extra cost
Overall, the 5 series is fast, effective and affordable, and easily scales to accommodate growth.
WatchGuard M400/500 Firebox
M400 and M500 are specifically engineered for mid-sized and distributed enterprises that are struggling to effectively and affordably secure networks in the face of rapid growth in bandwidth rates, encrypted traffic, video use, and connection speeds.
With an operating system built on the latest generation of processors from Intel, the M400 and M500 have all the power they need to run their security scanning engines in parallel, without causing a bottleneck in performance. This ensures network pros never have to compromise network security for performance.