WiFi and DECT business phone systems
Unify your communications across your business with WiFi and DECT solutions
Deliver unified communications with DECT and WiFi phone systems, handsets, servers, and connected enterprise smart phones.
WiFi business phone systems
A WiFi phone system picks up wireless signal from your wireless access points reducing the need for separate base stations and other hardware. WiFi handsets can carry converged voice and data over WiFi infrastructure.
Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using IP enabled wireless data handsets can easily integrate with any standard IP or digital telephone system.
Points to consider
Additional time and planning is required to ensure optimal voice quality and capacity over WiFi infrastructure.
DECT business phone systems
DECT phones have access to a fixed telephone network via radio and connect to a DECT base station. No bandwidth is necessary to install a DECT phone system and DECT handsets can be fitted to any analog, digital or IP lines. DECT phones give users freedom of movement with secured, dedicated voice-only internal connections.
Points to consider
Additional time and planning is required to install and maintain a separate DECT infrastructure.
Spectralink DECT wireless solutions provide a cost-effective, highly secure, and reliable wireless telephony built on the international DECT standard.
- Allows customers to easily expand coverage, voice traffic and number of users.
- Infrastructure supports direct interfaces to vast majority of enterprise PBX, call servers and telephony platforms, with analog and IP interfaces - as well as integration with critical workflow applications.
- Devices can be adapted with tailored applications including Bluetooth, barcode scanning, push-to-talk and alert systems with vast interoperability.
- Proven interoperability with leading enterprise-class Wi-Fi access points provides our customers with the flexibility to select best-of-breed products while also ensuring the highest quality voice experience.
- Handsets with features for harsh work environments and hospital environments.
The Avaya DECT 3700 series handsets provide high-quality wireless voice communication with mobility across sites.
- High levels of security to protect against eavesdropping and unauthorised network access.
- Power saving and long talk / standby
- SMS, Bluetooth headset interface and PBX features such as hold and conferencing.
- DECT phone handsets support remote configuration over the air or via the cradle
- 19 built-in user interface languages and options for IP and ISDN DECT radio base stations.
- Wireless handsets designed for a range of user needs and environments.
- Wireless connections and features such as conferencing and directory access.
- Exceptional voice quality helps ensure employees can engage clearly and efficiently wherever they are. Guaranteed high level of voice quality.
- Affordable and easy to set up for any business.
- Reduced IT requirements - easy to deploy and manage through the Avaya IP Office Web Manager interface.
- Combination of up to 384 analog, digital and IP phones from one base station.
- Typical range of up to 500 metres - this can be extended using a network of ‘repeaters’ or ‘signal boosters’ between the base station and the weakest signal areas.
- Handsets communicate with each other through the base station as internal extensions (conference or transfer calls).
Telefonix offers a thorough site survey to find access points and assess logistics which helps you decide on the right phone system for your business.
Telefonix can install both WiFi and DECT solutions to meet a variety of business needs.